2010 Mustard City

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Is it true there is a 2010 mustard color coming out soon? Those who have inside info, kindly share, thanks!

2. Thanks Livia1!!!!

3. I saw a City today @ NM Atlanta.

4. I spoke with Debbie at Saks in Boca Raton today, and she had one. Not sure, of course, if it is still there, but may be worth a call.

5. WOW, WOW, WOW, WOW ... OMG ... I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!! :nuts::heart::love::faint:

6. balenciaga cannes just received it!!

7. Wow! I was at Saks in Boca Raton all day yesterday and actually bought 2 of the new little bags with the long strap and I never saw anything in Mustard! :nuts::nuts:

8. I Just saw a Moutarde City at NM in Ft. Laud. at the Galleria Mall. They only had ONE..........and It was about an hour ago. The # at the store is 1-954-566-6666 If you have a credit card, they will send it to you...............Hurry!

9. I saw one at NM in Tyson's Corner today. Hopefully, many more will soon start trickling in!

10. I want this color too!!!! I love yellow!!!!

11. N.M in Ft. Laud. still has One Moutarde City with RH. The # is 1-954-566-6666 extention........2241...ask for Rosario. If you charge it, they will send it to you. Good luck!

12. NM Houston has one and so does BalNY. Both city with RH