2010 MLB Playoffs and World Series!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Didn't see a thread for this. Is there no love for baseball?:P

I believe it will be the Rangers and Phillies in the World Series. Although I'm praying its a repeat for the Yankees!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

2. Yanks are gonna repeat :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

If we lose, though, it'll be in the ALCS to Texas and then my consolation prize will be watching Hallday-Lee!

3. Mets fan here... i'll have to keep dreaming to even get into the post season
    I think it will be a Giants-Yankees final with the Yankees repeat

4. Anyone watching Giants-Braves right now? This is one hell of a game.

Also, anyone else hate Kyle Farnsworth's pitching with the fire of a thousand suns but want to have sex with him anyway?
    [​IMG]

5. #5 Oct 9, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    RANGERS! I am a huge Rangers fan. It's time!

PS: I am madly in love with CJ Wilson. :heart::love:

wilson041309.jpg

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao: Too funny!

7. GOOOOOO Braves!

8. Tampa lives! I know I should hate them but I can't do it.

9. ^^ You must! :P The Rangers have NEVER been to the ALCS.

I think I'd rather the Rangers face the Yankees in the ALCS instead of the Twins. I think the Twins are a better team (even though the Yanks are beating them!)

10. Rangers and Tampa both beat up on us all season. I have no idea who we were beating all year because I'm pretty sure we lost the season series to Tampa, Boston, and Toronto.

11. for some reason i think tampa has the edge over the yankees. they know us so well.

I would love a rangers yankees alcs. I still say it will be the rangers in world series. i hope i'm wrong.

ETA: Nooch my Texans are playing your Giants today!

12. Yeah we are! I'm watching it on espn gamecast cause I don't have the NFL package :biggrin:

13. Rays won't give up. GRRRR

14. Texas will get in done in game five. Lee should help us get a win!

15. Giants! Giants! :greengrin::yahoo: