2010: It took 5 trips to Balenciaga to get me this beauty...(my first Balenciaga!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yes! This only came in a few days ago and I was quick to snap it up. I received a call from Bal on Fri saying they now have the Sang + Anthracite in GGH!!

2. Unfortunately, only Sang and Anthracite!

3. Wow!!!!!!!!!! beautiful pop sang.Never thought sang can looks so great with GGH,love the combo. Congrats!!!!

4. that red and gold combo is really gorgeous! its popping! :tup:

5. I can't edit my own posts??

Anyway girls, I thought I'd show a better representation of the Sang by taking it under NATURAL light...even took it out in the Balcony. I'd say the first two pictures show it's true colour in day light.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Great bag! I love it - and I don't think that it is too much bling at all! I think it is stylish and lovely - a statement piece. Definitely!

7. Wow!!!! These two photos take my breath away. You can see the leather texture, and it is fabulous!

Where do you live? Great background!

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

8. Thank you!!

I live in London, Canary Wharf.

9. lovely! goodluck with finding the black ggh!

10. really love the vibe at canary wharf:smile:

11. I love this forum - where else could I chat with a fellow Balenciaga lover, share photos, and see where somewhere else lives???:hugs:

Hugs to you from a Midwestern U.S. girl in Cincinnati - where the sun is out, but it is bitterly cold!

12. Holy Gorgeousness!!!! Fabulous decision! It is so R I C H!!!

13. SO RED!!
    So beautiful, congrats!

14. wow, this combo is amazing :tup:
    congrats and enjoy!

15. WOW! Your City is TDF!!! :faint: It definitely makes a statement. WORK IT! :biggrin:
    The leather also looks yummy!! CONGRATS!!