2010: It took 5 trips to Balenciaga to get me this beauty...(my first Balenciaga!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here she is :yahoo:

2010 Sang Giant City with GGH.

It took me a long time to decide between Sang and Anthracite Giant City GGH!!!! I finally decided to take this baby home.

Although, I'm still waiting for the Black Giant City with GGH...completely out of stock here in London and it seems to be very difficult to get. :wondering

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Wow, it looks gorgeous! Congrats! :biggrin:

3. Thank you! Although, some part of me always ponders if it's slightly too bling!!

4. That bag is incredible! What a combo! Congrats!

5. That's such a pretty red~~

6. Thank you thank you thank you girlies...!

7. congrats on your first, she's a beauty!

8. Stunning! looks good w/ggh!

9. Wow, that is gorgeous! Congrats!

10. OMG I have only seen a SGH Sang. This is amazing :love:my poor DH and wallet!

11. oh my goodness! That is the most beautiful colour ever! ANd I absolutely adore the GGH!

12. #12 Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2010
    Sang ggh is a great choice!

13. Many congrats! Such a lovely bag! Have you seen outremer ggh, or other new color with ggh? TIA

14. I have only seen Sang with GSH, but I must say GGH is so pretty and BLING!!! Congrats on your first bal :smile:

15. no, not too much bling! never too much bling! very lovely.