2010 Cadena - Pictures

Ms Birkin

O.G.
Jun 21, 2008
As I've previously posted, I'm not keen on the new Cadena for this year and subsequently bought the 2010 leather keyring instead.

However, DH who was obvisiously not listening when I told him this but knows that normally I collect it each year, brought me this back from his business trip as a surprise.

Whilst I'm still not sure, it is the thought that counts and I will treasure it because he bought it for me.

I'll leave you all to make your own minds up......

Attachments

• P1010250.JPG
    P1010250.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 450
  • P1010249.JPG
    P1010249.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 142
  • P1010248.JPG
    P1010248.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 131
Thank you so much for sharing the pictures.

attachment.php

Treasure it as a very thoughtful gift from someone very special- for that reason alone it is worth keeping. It is very pretty and shiny and will look nice on your bags.

Actually I think it's beautiful!!! I'm not really into the animals etc (I did like the hart cadena), so I love the sleek, simple geometric shape of yours. After seeing your pics I'm seriously cosidering buying it myself.

I did see it IRL but not as closely (it was a Sat afternoon) - looking at your pics I like it better than I thought at first, and such a lovley gift from your DH and I too would keep it for that reason.

Love it! It is a perfect tie-in (forgive the pun) for the theme. Perfect for me, since books are far becoming a way of the past -- going the way of epaper and such. I need one.
Thank you for sharing this simply gorgeous cadena, Ms Birkin.
Judy >>surrounded by books, but reads a nook.