2010 Black First with RGGH....LOVE!

chinkee21

My Dream Ring!
O.G.
Nov 6, 2007
Ladies, I got this email from Aloharag yesterday and just have to say, I am loving this combo! What do you guys think?

I need this in a City or PT!
RGGH.png

^^ Exactly what I was thinking!! I've stopped buying bbags for over a year now cause none of the new colors have really grabbed me, (with the exception of Outremer, of course!) and now this baby comes out...I think I will have to get one!

missty4, congrats!! That combo would look gorg!! May I ask where you ordered yours?

^^ Exactly what I was thinking!! I've stopped buying bbags for over a year now cause none of the new colors have really grabbed me, (with the exception of Outremer, of course!) and now this baby comes out...I think I will have to get one!

missty4, congrats!! That combo would look gorg!! May I ask where you ordered yours?

I have a pre-order through E when she first came out with her S/S 10 pre-order list. It's the only color I'd like with RGGH so I thought I'd take a stab at it. She says it should come anytime now (this was like, 2.5 weeks ago). I hope it's soon!