2009 Summer Sale Scores! PICS, PICS, and more PICS!

paelaf

Reformed Bag Addict
O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
Well I am completely blown away by my brandy trophy that arrived bright and early this AM. It is beyond fabulous. I loved it when I saw it in the store, but the one they sent me is so freaking beautiful and the leather is just the way I like it. Their brandy leather bags can vary quite a bit from smooth, even and reddish to deeper, textured and more scrumptious. So take a look! And I thought people could post their pics here if they don't feel like starting a new threads :smile:

3820089933_4f2f8575ca_o.jpg

3820089855_2439d58699_o.jpg

3820895162_9c3a08bd06_o.jpg

3820089717_39d18b522e_o.jpg

3820089503_019c37f4e2_o.jpg

3820895046_2ed12fab4f_o.jpg

3820089565_2b441ffa7d_o.jpg

Thanks ladies! I have it perched on a stool and keep staring at it :P It just so beautiful! I have one in TCP and GZ, but this one is entirely different. Along with RMC I do wish they would product more in matte leathers! I mean the patents and shines are TDF, but the matte leathers are just stunning in this style! If anyone else is waiting for one I hope this gives you even more to look forward to! :smile:

Oh, Paelaf, this is to cruel of you! I don't get mine until Monday. It will be a looooong weekend! I am so glad I got the Brandy at a good price. I had decided I just could not go over $200 on it after having gotten the Blueberry. I had given up on the Brandy, even though I fully expected HH would not have the matte leathers in the Trophy come FW09 - just the shines. I figured they would focus the mattes on their new hobos and the Biblios.

Last edited:
LOL, I'm sorry RMC :smile: But it's going to be well worth the wait--and isn't the anticipation half the fun? This was a killer price for such a high quality bag and they were so kind to give it to us! My GZ was $165 I think, but this one seems like a bigger steal, even though it was a bit more.

Oh, I forgot to mention that it comes with the brown sig lining. The ginko would have been more fun, but the sig will do :smile:

Well I am completely blown away by my brandy trophy that arrived bright and early this AM. It is beyond fabulous. I loved it when I saw it in the store, but the one they sent me is so freaking beautiful and the leather is just the way I like it. Their brandy leather bags can vary quite a bit from smooth, even and reddish to deeper, textured and more scrumptious. So take a look! And I thought people could post their pics here if they don't feel like starting a new threads :smile:

:drool:Scrumptious is right! Will post my pics later. Right now I need more coffee.

How about your dress, Paelaf? Is it a keeper? :smile:

No, the phaedra just isn't doing it for me. The contrasting ginko ruffles scream holly hobby at me. I probably would have liked the black version. Plus the fit is effed. Only buy this is you are a small B or less. Or maybe they made it super tight on top so you can go braless? It's a pretty dress though...just not my style after all. Luckily it's not final sale and hopefully the thalia will work!! That will be my last attempt with the SS09 dresses! Thanks for asking!

No, the phaedra just isn't doing it for me. The contrasting ginko ruffles scream holly hobby at me. I probably would have liked the black version. Plus the fit is effed. Only buy this is you are a small B or less. Or maybe they made it super tight on top so you can go braless? It's a pretty dress though...just not my style after all. Luckily it's not final sale and hopefully the thalia will work!! That will be my last attempt with the SS09 dresses! Thanks for asking!

Thanks for killing that urge paelaf. :hugs: