2009 Summer Sale Scores! PICS, PICS, and more PICS!

You're both insane! :heart: but just for you I upended my Bea and put it on my head. Um... it's dark in there.

I'm dying, though, Laura. Did you get the Blueberry/Ginger Oryx? Is that why you want it for the Bears game??

See! I knew you all secretly want to do this!

Yes, ma'am. Go Bears! It's really hard to find blue & orange accessories that aren't tacky. Tell ya what. If any of you can make HH get Oryx to me by then, I'll post a big picture of me wearing it on my head.

Oh wow I love everything you guys took pics of!! Congrats everyone on your new lovelies!
paeleaf - your oryx is gorgeous!!
jordanopolis - the combo is definitely working for you :yes:
enga & pae - congrats on the trophies!
DOPomp - the jacket looks fab fab fab on you!
missang - your pic is awesome! I saw the koko in store and it is too cute

So far I have gotten
the thea dress in citron, a grey and an oyster cloud luggage tag (grey is for mom) and while I was in NY I picked up a joey cuff in silver anaconda for $40, so I guess that counts too.
Pics later! The silver lining on the luggage tags is just too cute

Here are my cuffs from the sale (except the brandy & bronze anaconda, which I got in Apr.)

IMG_0545.jpg

omg girl niice collection! I have 2 joey cuffs, 1 celine, 3 ramones and 1 mercer & you STILL got me beat! LOL
Did the athena cuff form to your wrist? I tried it on in store but it was really stiff on me. I was bummed... It looks nice on you, though!

From the page description, I'd thought the brandy oryx was also in painterly lining, the main reason i ordered it. Currently, I see my order has been pushed back to 9/2 even tho they had a tracking number for it 2 weeks ago. Paelaf's pix always drool worthy...now where are your Thalia pics? My order for it is still in limbo.

I'm still waiting for mine too and I also thought it had the Painterly lining as well - darn, I really like that lining - but the Gingko is nice too! I'm just glad it's not a boring lining;)

omg girl niice collection! I have 2 joey cuffs, 1 celine, 3 ramones and 1 mercer & you STILL got me beat! LOL
Did the athena cuff form to your wrist? I tried it on in store but it was really stiff on me. I was bummed... It looks nice on you, though!

Hey Leo, long time, no see. My athena cuff was a showroom sample, so perhaps it was pre-softened. It's a perfect fit on the smallest snap. What color did you try? Maybe the black is more flexible. The Joeys need a little working to fit, and the ends overlap, but they're not uncomfortable.