2009 Paddingtons

Roie55

Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
wow i didnt expect them to bring out paddies again this year, i dont know what season but they are lovely. Sorry lescoy, i know you hate them, but your so good at authenticating them !!!

I love the new colours, i didnt grab all, left off the black & other styles.

But heres a new HG for me anyway, come on people - a fully python paddy :faint:
BLKpython.JPG

Elephant
Elephant.JPG

Ink Blue
InkBlue.JPG

Ivory
Ivory.JPG

Tan
Tan.JPG

I also want the python paddy! :nuts:

Now if only I could win the lottery....hold on - It would probably be cheaper flying to the US and buying the bag there than buying it in DJs! Stupid Australian pricing.

Hmm, I wonder if customs would let me just walk off the plane with a python paddy? :graucho::P

Wow, the ink blue is pretty. I don't mind owning another paddy even though people think they peaked already.
I think the elephant paddy was almost the reincarnation of my 2007 Metallic Champagne~Only mine's got metallic tone and silver hardware...

I went to see if David Jones in Melbourne had any new stock - well they do !

A white paraty thats been there for ages. Plus a new Bronze paraty - a metallic
also the small sized paraty or mini also in Bronze.
They had a few ethels, quite a few actually. There was a very small ethel which had a wierd gold lame checkered finish - ew.
Newer paddington style which i think i saw on ebay, like a squared shoulder bag but just 1 flat wide strap, same size padlock. Was in a really nice metallic gunmetal colour.

I was also fondleing in a very sexual manner a 'Bally' large tote shoulder bag in python, but matte rather than glossy like the paraty is. Feels divine, but the SA had the gall to tell me it was much better quality than the Chloe python !! The Nerve !!!
i dont have chloe python but girls you can chime in if you have one and want to express your "quel horrer". Have i spelt that right??
But that bally did feel nice, like uber soft suede. and a lovely AU$4000 price to go with it.