2009 NAACP Awards

WTH is going on in Tyler's face!?? The tribute to Muhammad Ali was great....very moving. Everyone was crying, but it was good to see him out and alert. He sure liked Jennifer's performance.

OMG I was looking at the same thing. Is that really hair or is the image just grainy?

I know its winter and we can get away with shaving a little less....but thats only if you live in jeans and sweaters, not evening gowns. ha ha ha.

That's hillarious. I must say that culturally a lot of black women, mostly older ones don't shave their legs. I'm not sure why, its just a thing in our community. I can't explain it. LOL. I'm sure someone here can back me up on my statement.

Monique is old school. She probably doesnt even care. Slick those legs down with lotion and lay it all flat and she's good to go. ha ha ha. I'm seriously dying over here. I see that all the time where I live but not at the darn Image Awards. LOL. ha ha ha. ROFL

And the shoes don't match the dress.

But I don't know what you and OP are talking about with black women not shaving legs and/pits. Where are you from?

I missed the first hour. I was watching "Survivor" since Taj from SWV is on it. I didn't see Beyoncé perform, but Jennifer Hudson sounded great.

PS: I shave, wax and thread, depending on the area.

jennifer hudson is looking SO good lately. jada always does.

is it me or did monique lose some weight? that's only worth pointing out since she was pretty adamant about never doing it in the past. hmmm

jennifer hudson is looking SO good lately. jada always does.

is it me or did monique lose some weight? that's only worth pointing out since she was pretty adamant about never doing it in the past. hmmm

Yes she IS losing weight. She has a radio show that comes on in a handful of cities (including mine) and she has been talking about her trainer and that she's trying to get "healthy".

Good for her, but yes it is very contradictory to her old ways of talking about loving her size. But she says now its for health reasons, not because she wants to be skinny

Dakota is so cute! Anyone see Push yet? She's really good in that movie. Hallie is as beautiful as ever. Monique and her hairy legs are hilarious. Beyonce and those little Simmons kids work my nerves. LOL! Jennifier Hudson is beautiful!

A few more pics of the lovely Sanaa Lathan, Rosario Dawson & Taraji Henson

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 49
  • image2.JPG
    image2.JPG