2009 NAACP Awards

OMG I was looking at the same thing. Is that really hair or is the image just grainy?

I know its winter and we can get away with shaving a little less....but thats only if you live in jeans and sweaters, not evening gowns. ha ha ha.

That's hillarious. I must say that culturally a lot of black women, mostly older ones don't shave their legs. I'm not sure why, its just a thing in our community. I can't explain it. LOL. I'm sure someone here can back me up on my statement.

Monique is old school. She probably doesnt even care. Slick those legs down with lotion and lay it all flat and she's good to go. ha ha ha. I'm seriously dying over here. I see that all the time where I live but not at the darn Image Awards. LOL. ha ha ha. ROFL

OMG I was looking at the same thing. Is that really hair or is the image just grainy?

I know its winter and we can get away with shaving a little less....but thats only if you live in jeans and sweaters, not evening gowns. ha ha ha.

That's hillarious. I must say that culturally a lot of black women, mostly older ones don't shave their legs. I'm not sure why, its just a thing in our community. I can't explain it. LOL. I'm sure someone here can back me up on my statement.

Monique is old school. She probably doesnt even care. Slick those legs down with lotion and lay it all flat and she's good to go. ha ha ha. I'm seriously dying over here. I see that all the time where I live but not at the darn Image Awards. LOL. ha ha ha. ROFL

^ maybe she should bleach them?

why is she wearing a dress? my eyes are offended. lol

btw, where did Halle's boobs go?

I can back you up and I can't explain it either. Some don't shave underarms either. If that's the case then you shouldn't wear dresses, skirts or shorts or tanks. I just think it's icky lookin'.

We need to start an organization about this.

S.T.P = Shave those Pits

we encourage women to shave those underarms and legs. Oh and guys..shoulders and backs.

we can picket places screaming "1-2-3-4, stop the madness, shave your fur!"

We need to start an organization about this.

S.T.P = Shave those Pits

we encourage women to shave those underarms and legs. Oh and guys..shoulders and backs.

we can picket places screaming "1-2-3-4, stop the madness, shave your fur!"

ROFL. I vote that we start at family reunions across America. We can find lots of victims I'm sure....LMAO:roflmfao: