2009 Mulberry Purchase - Yay!

Stefy

Team Edward
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
I just ordered the Black Antony from My-Wardrobe :biggrin:

Was a bit worried at first after I had ordered it as I didn't know if it would suit me (have looked and been in Mulberry so many times I never look at Antonys). Tried one on today in Selfridges and I love it :biggrin: Can't wait for it to arrive!

Thanx Salikons for posting on the deals thread btw :biggrin:

Have been wanting one since Christmas, want a winter shopping bag (I use Kipling side bags in Summer but are too thin for over coats).

Will take pics as soon as I get it :biggrin:

Join www.mumsnet.com and you can have 10% off of that bag Stefy.
Just email and tell them that you forgot to go through the mumsnet site and I am sure they will honour the discount. You have to actually be a mumsnet member to click the link on their site, but £19 is worth it, no?

Join www.mumsnet.com and you can have 10% off of that bag Stefy.
Just email and tell them that you forgot to go through the mumsnet site and I am sure they will honour the discount. You have to actually be a mumsnet member to click the link on their site, but £19 is worth it, no?

Brilliant, thanx for that :biggrin: Just emailed them now.

Blueberry: I love love love the Burgandy but missed out in the sale (did not know it was even on sale until I enquired about an Antony in store). Can't even see it on the website anymore (wonder if the outlets will get it). You must post pics of yours when you get a sec :biggrin: