2009 Mulberry Purchase - Yay!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just ordered the Black Antony from My-Wardrobe :biggrin:

Was a bit worried at first after I had ordered it as I didn't know if it would suit me (have looked and been in Mulberry so many times I never look at Antonys). Tried one on today in Selfridges and I love it :biggrin: Can't wait for it to arrive!

Thanx Salikons for posting on the deals thread btw :biggrin:

2. Congratulations! Antony is a great messenger. Did you get it at a good price?

3. Thanx :biggrin:

It was £190, which is a barg because £250 is just digusting in the stores.

4. Great bargain then, well done!

5. I have that bag. looks v chic!!!! hope you love it when it arrives- don't forget the modelling pics!

6. Have been wanting one since Christmas, want a winter shopping bag (I use Kipling side bags in Summer but are too thin for over coats).

Will take pics as soon as I get it :biggrin:

7. Well done Stefy - I'm sure you'll really like it, Antony is a great bag.

8. Join www.mumsnet.com and you can have 10% off of that bag Stefy.
    Just email and tell them that you forgot to go through the mumsnet site and I am sure they will honour the discount. You have to actually be a mumsnet member to click the link on their site, but £19 is worth it, no?

9. Look forward to seeing the pics and great top Lady CF :tup:

10. You will love the antony!! I got my burgundy one for Xmas & it will be coming out with me later today :yahoo:

Please post pics when you get it..........not that I've done mine yet :rolleyes:

11. Brilliant, thanx for that :biggrin: Just emailed them now.

Blueberry: I love love love the Burgandy but missed out in the sale (did not know it was even on sale until I enquired about an Antony in store). Can't even see it on the website anymore (wonder if the outlets will get it). You must post pics of yours when you get a sec :biggrin: