2009 Autumn-Winter leather catalog up!

Ohhh.... so exciting! :yahoo:

I'm loving Pealrized Bordeaux .... Wine Suede ....Saffire Blue.

Oh...and Celery is listed as a Classic :love:

I wonder if the ones labeled soft and smooth are all tinted? The Rouge looks tinted....

I wish their swatch photos were better, for instance have no clue what Pealized Brown looks like, and from TL's photos, we know Vintage Choco w Shine is far more beautiful than the pic shows....

I like the pearlized bordeaux, not sure I could do a full bag though (like, I know it's from the same tannery as GIB (Which I ADORE), but, that's a little TOO metallic, isn't that funny?)

Saffire blue and Vintage pink look like Ice Grey's veining...

I agree that rouge looks tinted!

I'm sad there's not a darker grey. I've been looking for one that has no taupe undertones.

Is it me, or does it seem like there's less leathers? Hopefully they're adding more soon! :thinking:

that forest green looks blue!! Oh dear, still with the weird colors in teh pics. I love me some pearlized bordeaux.....no idea what it really looks like but I love it! I am thinking once I see how they go together, tinted wine and wine suede??? I must get some suedes!!

Yes, fewer leathers for sure! Maybe this will give us a chance to get to know them more thoroughly!

Ooh, I'm liking Saffire Blue! Dark Choco with Streaks and Distressed Choco also sound interesting, are these new too? The pearlised leathers look intriguing too, though I'd definitely need to see more pics or hear reviews of them first! ;)

I need to be all bagged out! But a few are interesting. I want to see them in person though! The website pics are so different from the real thing!

Does anyone object to me getting samples and taking lots of pictures for us? My son has a great camera and is interested in photography so I thought I could give this to him as a project. Plus the swatches would then go around with the lookbook, right? I'm not sure how it works!! LOL!

Agreed with TL for photos!

I'd have to see swatches IRL, because like Elizat, I'm not seeing anything that says "OOH I NEED NOW!" (but not in any hurry, after all, I'm supposed to be on a ban. LOL). Can we get confirmation in addition to the F/W colors, what colors besides GIB are still in stock from S/S? Maybe that'll help me when I get a bag for next time ROFL :biggrin:

Nothing is grabbing me though. Perhaps I'm just all bagged out?

Nothing is grabbing me either. Thank goodness! I am still thinking about emailing Maria about a black suede bag I wanted to order during Summer Sale II, but I am going to see if I can resist.

The pictures and color names do not match at all. Forest Green looks blue, Pearlized Bordeaux does not look at all bordeaux to me (it is more like a bright pink), I can't tell the difference between the different chocolate / brown colors, Olive Suede looks like it is gray or taupe and Gray Suede looks white. I'm so confused. I am going to order some make-up bags as Christmas gifts, so I am looking forward to tlloveshim's pics of A/W leathers.

I totally agree w TL taking the swatch pics, that will be great!

Is it just me or does the pearlized Bordeaux look like it might be the same as Purple w Silver Sheen? http://forum.purseblog.com/ignes/six-bags-on-the-way-their-new-home-385789.html#post8656580 I love that bag....

Definitely less leathers available, I'm also curious about which S/S leahters they have left. I wish their website had all the leathers they had available up. Even ones they only have a little of, saying perhaps enough for accessories or accents? And shouldn't the classics stay on the website?

Forest Green looks totally blue...think it's the same as Euridice's Josie? http://forum.purseblog.com/ignes/fo...ith-bronze-trim-yay-406424-2.html#post9260733

I think better pics would really encourage more sales. If I just stumbled upon the website, not knowing of tpf, I wouldn't have ordered anything. I just can't picture how a bag will looks from the tiny swatch pic and the one or two examples of each style. They take previews pics for us, you'd think they'd use them? It'd also I think save Maria a lot of headache and time. Everytime we email or chat she is always taking pics for me, must drive her insane.