2009 Autumn-Winter leather catalog up!

Here are Duranie's Whiskey pics.

Can you put them in context Duranie? Are they the same or two different leathers?

They look super soft and smooshy.

whiskey.jpg

whiskey2.jpg

The new whiskey is different, my old whiskey is more veiny but I love it nonetheless and ordered it in the mini gabby w/ cognac in the handle braid and a reinforced bottom and my traveler bag. :smile:

Ok ladies....it is my turn to apologize profusely....I do have the new swatches. I got back from Savannah late Saturday. No excuses, but I will do pics tomorrow or Saturday. I just want to make sure I do them right and take my time on getting them as close as possible.

It has just been very hectic with work and other unexpected things going on since I got back. I have barley even been on PF to catch up on posts. (Plus I missed the Ignes 35% off sale that ended the 15th...DRAT!!)

I understand I am supposed to send them on to Gingey after taking the pics. Sorry I am late on this.

I'm pretty bad at posting right now..things happening IRL...and on another forum for me too...back to the daily grind after vacation...family stuff...High Holy Days coming up starting 2morrow...IDK what I'm going to do with the Ormala that's on hold...although I understand that Maria is still awaiting the hardware from Italy...so please please Ms. Liz...don't rush... but I'd love the sample book when you are totally done with it...and will add copy and descriptions to the photos too..

I hope all is OK gingeybear!

Most of it is all good..durainie..

I'm a bit stressed because one of my BFFs is fighting pancreatic cancer (what happened with Patrick Swayze this week did not help her state of mind..and mine either...but I really did a good job faking that it will be different for her..I wish..miracles????..) so I'm helping her with stuff, cooking, homework with kids..stuff like that..and I'm do for my quarterly oncological checkup and I get weird around then..and it's going to be Rosh Hashana (Jewish New Year tomorrow) starting off the High Holy Days..so I'm thinking about all the things I didn't do right by people..

..but otherwise..just insanity with back to school..tutoring..family issues (nothing catastrophic)..and battling a headache that doesn't want to go away..I can function..it kinda lurks on the back burner..and then WHAM..it's nothing..doctor says it's the usual change in weather..not sleeping..probably not drinking enough..sinus..NOT a migraine..

(hug) thanks for asking.

I'm still wondering about Green #188..I had asked Maria to send me a sample..so still holding off on Ormala..although based on what Ms. L told me..I may go ahead with the GIB..and then wait..this should be my worse problem..right?

OK..back to folding laundry..back l8tr

Who is getting the next bag? They should ask for the light whiskey sample so it can be included in the look book if it is not too much trouble.

Happy New Year GB! I am praying for your friend. My 31 yr old cousin died from it. He was a cop- spent A LOT of time at Ground Zero. He was so healthy, so built.. a 3 yr old son. Very sad. I was friends with a fire fighter, anohter guy that spent over a month at Ground Zero- he died at 39 of a heart attack..2 sons..one was 5 months old, the other little guy was 4.

I have 2 other storeis of ppl I knew at Ground Zero.... another fire fighter on disability now for major breathing problems/ asthma and a great frien that got non hodkins lymphoma. She was volunteering there. A lot more ppl died than just the ones in the planes and in the WTC..just took longer. I do not think people that do not live in NY know how many ppl have died or gotten sick that were working at Ground Zero.

Last edited:
Gingey....I don't have a whole sample book. Just some new leather samples that I need to take pics of and pass on to you. I think Euridice is putting the same swatches in the book. All I know is that the a ,ot of the swatches she took pics of were the ones Maria sent to me. I still have to do pics. I'm so sorry.*pulling my hair out*

I'm pretty bad at posting right now..things happening IRL...and on another forum for me too...back to the daily grind after vacation...family stuff...High Holy Days coming up starting 2morrow...IDK what I'm going to do with the Ormala that's on hold...although I understand that Maria is still awaiting the hardware from Italy...so please please Ms. Liz...don't rush... but I'd love the sample book when you are totally done with it...and will add copy and descriptions to the photos too..