2008 Spring/The new Spy colours are.....

I cannot wait to see the pictures either. I had the manager telling me on the phone what the bags are like. He said the Liliac/Purple was darkish, but will have to wait for the pictures to come. I think these are due out January time after the sales.

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls down dead*

Thanks for the good news, Saichy! Been waiting and waiting to add the right purple bag to my collection, and a bubbly Spy in purple would be DELICIOUS! Cannot wait!

I did speak to the SA today at Fendi, he has not sent the photos yet but should do Monday, either way I am hopeing to do one of my London trips next saturday so will see all the pictures then.
Also Lit if you are about - hope to finally see that new LE interlocking F spy, I am so hopeing I am not going to like it as its way to much money at $10,000 - £5,060

I did speak to the SA today at Fendi, he has not sent the photos yet but should do Monday, either way I am hopeing to do one of my London trips next saturday so will see all the pictures then.
Also Lit if you are about - hope to finally see that new LE interlocking F spy, I am so hopeing I am not going to like it as its way to much money at $10,000 - £5,060

I actually have seen that one here at Neiman's -- I like Mr Sunbeam better :yes: