2008 Large Baguette is here!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Welcomed home a Pergamena Grey Goatskin S/S2008 Fendi Large Baguette today. Measures 41cm x 20cm.

Comes with two different straps so the baguette can be worn as a clutch, shoulder bag, and messenger bag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:yahoo:

Here's my SA with the fiery red baguette (same size) for those of you who were asking about different colors.

[​IMG]

Price and color break down

Large Baguette $1995USD, comes in Rainbow, Black patent, Pergamena Grey, Red.
    Large Baguette in Zucca $1650USD
    Maxi Baguette $2250USD, only comes in creme and congac (which is totally gorgeous)

2. OMFG, girl that is a hot bag!!!

3. omg i love it! this is the first baguette that i'm completely in love with. any idea on the availability (LE, seasonal)?

4. WOW it's gorgeous and so versatile! Looks like the baguette has made a comeback!

5. I likey! The color you got it in is absolutely fantastic. What a lovely neutral color, it'd go with EVERYTHING!

6. The bag is huge!! The red looks amazing too.... wow you must be thrilled. How do you feel about the goatskin? Is it soft??? Ohhh gorgeous!!

7. You just want to reach out and touch it! It's gorgeous!

8. That's beautiful!!Congrats!!

9. Very nice! Congrats. :yes:

10. Stunning bag and such a great colour, love the size to.....big congrats

11. Wow! I gotta see one of these IRL....AND GOAT SKIN :nuts:!

I want to feel this too...sort of a Balenciaga touch...can't recall FENDI using Goat skin much recently...This bag is TDF and the red is also -- stunning! :yahoo:

12. I just want to curl up inside that bag :love: It is TDF. That suede lining looks so luxurious. Oooooh i want one :girlsigh:

13. I like the idea it comes with different straps....it makes it practical as well as stunningly gorgeous! :love:

14. Congrats! Great choice in bag - the goatskin looks very supple and soft.

15. Ooooh~ I love it! Very practicle with the different straps! I love the gray you bought, and I really love the red! I am so searching for the right red bag...that may just be it!