2008 in Review: How many Chanel bags did you buy last year?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

How many Chanel bags did you buy in 2008?

1. Zero!

2. 1

3. 2

4. 3

5. 4

6. 5

7. 6

8. 7

9. 8 or more!!

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. How many Chanels did you buy in 2008?

2. I only bought one in 2008! I bought two in 2007...

Now I have a total of six (three of which I never use) and feel like my Chanel needs are fulfilled... lol

3. :wlae:I bought 3 last year.

4. OMG. 14 :faint:

Banned for LIFE!

5. I bought 3. I think I am pretty moderate!!:smile:

6. 2 and to me thats alot

7. Bad year for me:shame: ... I bought 7 bags but 3 were vintage.

8. Bought 2 :smile:

9. I bought 6 bags in 2008 :shame: hoping to buy only half that amount this year...I'd love to buy none/one in 2009 but my willpower when it comes to Chanel is not the best!

10. I bought 10. :nuts: I sold 3 so actually 7 :P 5 flaps,1 GST & 1 clutch.:heart:

11. I guess I bought too many last year. Fortunately I sold them all and start again with my collection...I just get bored too easily I guess T^T.
    Bought all flaps... 3 Jumbo classics (white/black and blue perfo); 6 reissues (Dk Silver 07 226/Black stripe 227/Black 2007/Purple/Navy silver h/w 226; Navy black h/w 227) and more for accessories T^T.

12. 3 here.
    Not planning on buying any this year, but with Chanel, you can never say never!

13. 5 bags, but sold 2 of them :biggrin:

14. Only 1, but I am so in love with it, I don't want to make it jealous by purchasing another one, lol!

15. Probably about 6 or so and as much as I feel my Chanel needs are met, why do I feel compelled to come here and look at Chanel bags all the time! lol.