2008 Black/White Floral GSH City

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew if this pattern was being made in other styles. I saw the Barneys book and it said exclusive so I didn't know if it was only that store that would have the pattern. The info is much appreciate.

floral.jpg
  2. Thanks for posting. :smile:I got that catalog too and i was going to post the picture but you beat me to it.:P

3. Love the toille look of it!

4. I'm not a fan of the floral but when I saw this on the catalog cover yesterday I was intrigued. It's pretty but I wouldn't spend the $$ on it

5. Funny aside about this pic:

My husband saw this catalog yesterday before I got home and greated me at the door by saying "Do all Balenciaga bags cost this much?!"

My response: GULP!

6. this pattern is exclusive to Barney's only - no other store will carry it. at least it's a bit edgier then the color floral one floating around :sad:

7. :roflmfao:... & your response.." OF COURSE NOT... it's because it has a pattern on it... :sneaky:.

Darn, he's starting to catch on ahertz!! j/k...:P

thanks for posting LoLa... it's pretty...a lot nicer than the hot pink and green prints out there~! ;o)

8. what a cute bag, usually I don't like the floral pattern, but this one looks nice!

9. Yikes! You almost got caught there huh.......hope he believed you!!

10. that black floral design is a lot prettier than the colored ones! nice nice

11. thanks nicole. i was just wondering if they made/will make it in a day. i would love a gsh day.

12. Yes, pattern is very expensive..LOL

13. I'm in the great white north, so NO Barneys. Boo-Hoo *sniff snifff*
    What is the price tag on this baby?
    Esp to have ahertz's hubby say that!! I understand you though b/c I'm always running outta rooms when I know questions about the price of my bags are about to come!!! LOL!!!

14. I don't care much for the floral range but I like this! Thanks for posting.

15. Hmmm, I think I like it...but better if they came in RH maybe? :shame: