2008 Black/White Floral GSH City

lolaluvsu

But it's so pretty
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
Los Angeles
Hi all. I was wondering if anyone knew if this pattern was being made in other styles. I saw the Barneys book and it said exclusive so I didn't know if it was only that store that would have the pattern. The info is much appreciate.

Attachments

Nanaz

O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
Thanks for posting. :smile:I got that catalog too and i was going to post the picture but you beat me to it.:P

ahertz

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
Santa Monica
Funny aside about this pic:

My husband saw this catalog yesterday before I got home and greated me at the door by saying "Do all Balenciaga bags cost this much?!"

My response: GULP!

nicole2730

O.G.
Nov 14, 2006
this pattern is exclusive to BARNEY's only - no other store will carry it. at least it's a bit edgier then the color floral one floating around :sad:

oogiewoogie

Life is good.. :)
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Beachy SoCAL...♥
Funny aside about this pic:

My husband saw this catalog yesterday before I got home and greated me at the door by saying "Do all Balenciaga bags cost this much?!"

My response: GULP!
:roflmfao:... & your response.." OF COURSE NOT... it's because it has a pattern on it... :sneaky:.

Darn, he's starting to catch on ahertz!! j/k...:P

thanks for posting LoLa... it's pretty...a lot nicer than the hot pink and green prints out there~! ;o)

bobojue

More More More!!!
O.G.
Dec 31, 2005
T.O.
I'm in the great white north, so NO Barneys. Boo-Hoo *sniff snifff*
What is the price tag on this baby?
Esp to have ahertz's hubby say that!! I understand you though b/c I'm always running outta rooms when I know questions about the price of my bags are about to come!!! LOL!!!