2007 Winding Down!!! Show Me Ur Best Purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alaska

Saved by grace
O.G.
Mar 19, 2007
Mine is THIS one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
******Chanel Metallic Black 228 Reissue!!!!!*********
untitled.jpg

Here is one of my best purchases of the year as I really wanted to get it for awhile and finally got it for less than half price!! It's super sexy!

Attachments

• lamb1.jpg
    lamb1.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 103
  • lamb open.jpg
    lamb open.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 94
I too, bought WAY TOO MUCH in '07. But I think I am pretty satisfied with my collection....I have some really great bags that fit my style. But hands down this was my best purchase of '07, one of my HG bags....LV Mono Riveting. I have carried her non-stop since I got her! :girlsigh:
attachment.php

By the way, ladies all those bags are beautiful!

All of my recent "luxury" goods purchases are posted in my blog (link below). I'd definitely have to say though that my favorite is my Chanel white jumbo. It's just so pristine and classic!

Dsc03636.png

Dsc03747.png

oh God, i can't chose between 2 that i love the most.
the 1st opt is my chanel original coco cabas in a very distressed black caviar leather, i got this in early 07 and been using it a lot ever since.
and 2nd opt is my LV neverfull GM Murakami collection, so excited to get this because it ca only be purchased in LA and i'm nowhere near US LOL, so i have to buy it from ebay but the price worth the bagm it's sooo beautiful and i can see myself using it for a looooong time

so i guess i have to say that my best purchase is the neverfull murakami, look how happy it is with the other murakami family :P
DSCN5542.jpg