2007: What Is Your Wishlist This Year?

I would really like a denim baggy pm (most of you heard about my crazy dream about it - now I have to have it). I also wouldn't mind scooping up a cerises speedy sometime.

-Polly
-Lockit Horizontal
-a wallet (zipped or wallet with zip pocket)
-shoes (mules and loafers)
-Inclusion (the ring and gm bracelet)
-blue denim neo speedy

Well these atleast :biggrin:

Perhaps a LoVe tote, just for the heck of it, in khaki.

A CarryAll, but only if it comes in a line I like (not the MC, preferably something mostly leather).

I really love those ugly shopping bags from the summer collection, but I don't know if I want any of those.

From the male section I don't really know. I'll have to take a closer look, because from what I saw from the runway show it diden't look good at all. The new collection (for men) was pretty weak, Marc Jacobs back please!

Some shoes,

I like the new S/S bags from a creative standpoint, however seem high maintance. What do all you tpFer's think? So, my wish list for 07 is short at the moment but i'm dying for a new suhali color already :hysteric: :shrugs: :crybaby: The brown was such a bummer.

I want the Mini Li Speedy in Dune (if I like the color IRL), the Mini Lin Noe in Ebene and the Pochette Cancun Mini Lin in Ebene. I'm not too fond of the Monogram Canvas, but I :heart:the Mini Lin. ( I just bought the Monogram Mini Josephine GM in cerise:love:).

In an ideal world...

damier saleya pm
new vernis candy apple red cles or coin purse
MC porte tresor intl. wallet in white MC or a vernis color
peppermint or marshmallow cles or other small accessory

I think I'll only be able to afford one of these? I have other priorities, mainly starting my retirement funding! I'm thinking about asking for the PTI for my birthday.

For me, hmmm...

Perforated Speedy in Green
Mono Pochette Accessories (and the long strap)
MC White Pochette Accessories
Damier Azur Pochette Accessories
Damier Azur Pochette Cles
Damier Pochette Cles
Mono Pochette Cles
Mono Ludlow Wallet

The Maybes:

Damier Papillon 30
Monogram Petite Noe
Monogram Manhatten GM (or PM have to try them both on again)

The "When I Win the Lottery:"

Suhali LaFabuleux in black

Wow... there are so many I "need" it's so hard to decide! :nuts: But here's the tentative list:

Azur Speedy 30
Heart Purse in Pomme
Flat pouch in any color
Mini Lin Speedy
Damier Speedy 30
Mono Speedy 30 (can you tell I :heart: speedies?)
Batignolles

... and any other accessories and wallets that I'll love! LOL... I'm low maintenance, really!

Hopefully I'm getting a job soon, and since I'll be staying with my parents for some months, I can spend it all on bags :yahoo:

However, I have one realistic and one unrealistic list on what I want throughout this year:

Realistic
Santa Barbara Cross Sandal in silver <- will be my b-day gift
Santa Barbara Cross Sandal in patent black
Batignolles horizontal
PTI wallet
Black MC noe
some speedy 30

Unrealistic
-all on the realistic list plus
MC Speedy in both colors
MC keepall in both colors
MC trouville in both colors
denim mini pleaty with charms

I also want various small acessories, but I'll probably buy random stuff when I happen to have money to spare.

Well it's only been a month and my list has changed LOL

Dentelle gold speedy
etoile bandeaus (pink & blue)
LVOE bandeau
Damier Hampstead (maybe....if I like it IRL)
Want to knock off something from my LE list

Then it is a wait until Fall stuff starts coming out....although I hope the new Vernis color is gorgeous so I can get it in a Roxbury!

here's mine:

(1) pomme d'amour pte. monnaie coeur
(2) monogram dentelle gold ludlow
(3) cherry blossom mirror
(4) monogram dalmatien

I imagine the first three items will amount to the cost of the fourth item!

: )