2007 S/S Accessories Mini-Catalog...PICS!

Sorrie Jazzie, I didn't mean to say that it was useless to post the pics as they are in the website.
As someone said, it is easier to download them from here, but the website offers the description too if anyone wants more info!

No worries here! :smile: I haven't check the website in a while (have been to addicted to LV lately :graucho: ). I think I'll have to even check it out now too! (I'm dying for Perfo. :drool: )

I just called to inquire prices for the purse charm (website lists it as "metal and resin keychain" even though it doesn't have a key ring, just a hook) and matching necklace. They're in the same picture as the red jelly-wedge shoes. The "keychain" is $955 (yikes!) and the necklace is $535.

I just called to inquire prices for the purse charm (website lists it as "metal and resin keychain" even though it doesn't have a key ring, just a hook) and matching necklace. They're in the same picture as the red jelly-wedge shoes. The "keychain" is $955 (yikes!) and the necklace is $535.

I was just talking about these pieces with my SA. We imagined the price of the keychain would've been $$ with all the dangly things on it...the necklace is too cute, I am anxiously awaiting that! I want it in the pink color sooo bad.

Jazzie: The perfo is in @ our local boutique. I looked at the price of the green perfo in the E/W style (green color) and it was like $18XX ....crazy!! But the leather was so soft! I didn't look at the price of the medium or jumbo (those were in the black color)

I was just talking about these pieces with my SA. We imagined the price of the keychain would've been $$ with all the dangly things on it...the necklace is too cute, I am anxiously awaiting that! I want it in the pink color sooo bad.

Jazzie: The perfo is in @ our local boutique. I looked at the price of the green perfo in the E/W style (green color) and it was like $18XX ....crazy!! But the leather was so soft! I didn't look at the price of the medium or jumbo (those were in the black color)

Yeah....:drool: . Wendy let me try on both the white and black perfos'. One of the med or jum goes for about 23xx or 25xx! :wtf: The BF loves the white one but doesn't like the way Chanels' have that "extra" piece of material that holds the cc's. (he calls it the tongue!)