2007 price increases

If anyone did not get what they wanted or could not find what they wanted prior to the increase, pm me, just got back from Saks, there is a way to still get the prior to increase price.....and saks has a good inventory.

To confirm what someone said in this thread or another, I spoke with my SA today and the price on the jumbo flap caviar went up from $1695 to $2250 - that is a $555 price increase, and a 32.7% (!!!) increase. Seems like the
smaller size page had less of a percentage increase.

To confirm what someone said in this thread or another, I spoke with my SA today and the price on the jumbo flap caviar went up from $1695 to $2250 - that is a $555 price increase, and a 32.7% (!!!) increase. Seems like the
smaller size page had less of a percentage increase.

True. I think the next greatest increase, percentage-wise, is the East/West bag which went up about 28%.

I went to NM in Beverly Hills and they have not raised their prices yet. MY SA said that will happen Monday ... so I bought a black caviar gold h/w to go with the black caviar silver hardware I bought on Wednesday! I saved $800 ... enough for a purse.

(talk about girl math!!!)

An SA from NM in SF told me that the new prices will go into effect on Monday, but another one told me that today is the day. I'm so confused...

yep, i've heard the same thing from different NM's (?) :shrugs:...some told me the new prices were going into effect today, some tomorrow & some on monday (?)...after calling around to just about every NM's in the country, i was able to track down a black lambskin east west w/gold hardware for $995 + tax (i got the last one!!!) :wlae: