2007 Cruise Collection.pleaty w/charms

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So,

I have to say that I had the denim pleaty in my hands on Sat. and I really, really loved it. The bag has 8 or 9 charms hanging from the bag!! it's adorable. It's very limited and I think I want it!!! Is anyone else in love with this bag?

2. I like the bag, I'm just too scared to get something like that if the charms were to get banged around and fall off

3. it's expensive I think for denim........ 2800$CAD and my SA said it's supposed to be for special occasions and not an everyday bag.....well I don't party everyday...... besides, prom was lonnnnnnng gone lol

4. I like it very much especisally these 10 charms but is little bit too expensive I think but If You can You should get it!!!!!!!

5. i really like it...
    if i face one i'll definetaly buy it!

6. I love it. :drool: I tried it on & think it's an awesome little bag. :nuts: I would have bought it, if I hadn't gotten the Miroir speedy(on it's way) :graucho: . I don't think it's received much attention on tPF. The charms are beautiful, like jewelry. I have another limited bag on it's way. If I don't love it :heart: , I'll exchange it for the mini pleaty/charms.

7. I have to agree.. It is a gorgeous bag - charms and all! :biggrin:

8. I saw it and it was very pretty. it is very loud though---meaning the charms make a lot of noise when you walk around b-cuz there are so many of them.

I am hoping to get the Cabas Raye GM from the cruise collection.

All of their denim bags are pricey, but I can justify it better by getting a big bag that I could pack lots of stuff in. The pleaty is too small for me but its soo cute

9. I am loving that bag too.. it is comfy too..

10. The Custom Mini Pleaty is amazing IRL. :drool:

11. How much does it normally cost?

12. It was ok but I really didn't like the charms at all. Way too heavy and way too much for that small bag. I liked the non-"custom" Pleaty better.

13. Sorry, I don't like it. I tried it on at the store and it jingled as I walked. Ummm...no thanks! LOL

14. I agree and I think it is way over priced.