2007 coach purchases

kallison

wake up.you're alive
Sep 3, 2006
it's 2007 already here. and will be soon for most of you, if not already.

so...it's time to spill on your coach purchaes of 2007, since i know many of you are starting soon! :graucho:

Legacy shoulder bag in pond! And a wristlet to match! (I think I've said it now a dozen times on a dozen other threads...) I guess that means I have to keep my word, right?? Should I purchase it right after midnight?

Happy New Year!

I am going to limit my 2007 purchases to the outlets. I will be going back to Hilton Head, SC the first week in April, and I now have a son in college in Charlotte, so I will definitely stop at the Coach outlet in Gaffney, SC. 2007 is the year I intend to really get my finances in check, but the outlets will afford me the opportunity to indulge. But I am the type who will not buy, unless I am truly interested. And, this is the year for my Speedy 30!!!!!

yes! purchase at 12:01!!!

I deserve that since I myself am a shameless enabler! LOL! I'm wooing a Coach SA currently and hoping to weasel my way into free shipping by ordering from a Coach store rather than online! (just kidding, nice, sweet, kind SA!) I am very bad! :devil:

I deserve that since I myself am a shameless enabler! LOL! I'm wooing a Coach SA currently and hoping to weasel my way into free shipping by ordering from a Coach store rather than online! (just kidding, nice, sweet, kind SA!) I am very bad! :devil:

Girl I will give you the 8.50 ORDER IT!:supacool:

I have the Hamptons Leather Carryall in red, Legacy wristlet, and black Hamptons Signature wallet coming! :yahoo: They won't be here until 2007 and neither will the bill, so they count!