2006: What kind of year was it?

It was an alright LV year, I think it could of been better. I felt like for most of the year I didn't really like anything from LV-even though I bought a few things here and there. My style is changing and I am going for more subtle designs. I guess the highlight bag of the year would be my Le Tal and second is my McKenna Shine bag and my Graffiti Speedy is third.

However, this year I rec'd my first LV VIP gift and I have another gift being sent to me, that's a big plus! The invites to LV events and parties are nice, too.

Although my collection is still small, I did pick up a few of the bags that I wanted.. This year I got:

Muticolore Mini HL in white
Multicolore Pochette in white
Multicolore Petit Noe
Monogram Groom Cles
Damier Koala wallet
Damier Tribeca Long

I'm hoping to pick up before the year ends:

an Epi Speedy 25
a Denim Pleaty, Denim Baggy PM, or Denim Speedy

Truthfully, I only buy Louis Vuitton as gifts.

Right now I really want to go to Paris and buy that snowglobe for everyone, matching monogram speedies for my sisters (they are so cute; it's not my style though, I prefer no explicit logos for me), and something for my mom.

I only joined in September. It has been so much fun and I've learned SO much. Thank you fellow pfers!:flowers:

I purchased this year from LV:
Damier Saleya PM, Damier koala wallet, Damier cles, Damier Trousse,
Red Vernis cles
fleur de porcelaine bandeau
mono denim bandana
another LV silk scarf

My wish list is very, very long though......:graucho:

Bags
Rose Lexington
Epi Red Pochette
Mono Speedy 25
MC Pochette
MC Mini HL
Mono Tango

Small stuff
Epi card case
Mono agenda de poche
Damier Porte Valeurs
Epi Mini Agenda
Lavender key cles

Not much compared to everyone else hehe.

LV-wise, my highlight was my Plum Le Fab. Everything else was ok, not too exciting. I'm with Michelle, I like being invited to the parties, that was my highlight this year:smile:

I joined the LV Subforum in August of this year and since then I've purchased:

*marelle sac a dos(defective had to exchange it)
*bosphore messenger pm(defective again!!! Grrrrr....went in recently to exchange it and the one that they had in stock I called ahead to put on hold for me was sold to someone else before I got there!!!:sad:)

*damier papillon 30(perfect with old hardware---I am in love with this piece:love:)
*damier azur speedy 30(looks like it might be too big for me so I think I'll give this one to my mom)
*damier azur speedy 25(just ordered this---this will be a keeper)
*indigo bedford(I've been drooling over this since I joined the LV subforum--I am most pleased with this very recent aquisiton(as of this morning!)
*groom pochette cles(I knew I had to have a cles so I figured I would go for something cute--don't actually use it, though. lol)
*groom porte monnaie rond(ok, I bought this just because it's cute--I don't actually use it. LOL)
*groom agenda in red(i had to exchange this, too, because of tarnished hardware and scratches)
*Jack and Lucie Keychain(halloween is our anniversary(dating anniv) so I had to get it)

All in all, I've had a good year. I don't really have any regrets for this year. I am new to LV so I was disappointed in some quality issues I had on a few pieces I purchased, but overall, I'm happy with what I have. I will be on a purse ban now until spring of next year to recover from this recent outbreak of LV madness that I've succumbed to. LOL.:P

More than usual..(a couple of the things were gifts)

Bags-
Framboise Houston
Mono. Denim Chinchilla Demi Lune
Green perfo pochette
Fuchsia perfo perfo musette
Fuchsia charms pochette
Taupe charms cabas
Damier Speedy 30
Peach Graffiti pochette
Damier Azur pochette

Accessories-
Vegas Chains bracelet
Red Groom keychain/cles
Blue Groom keychain/cles
Yellow Groom cles
Red Groom bandeau
White MC bandeau
Black MC bandeau
Fuchsia Perfo bandeau
Sweet Monogram earrings
Brown Monogram teddy bear pin
Red Monogram teddy bear pin
Jack & Lucie keychain (orange/white)
Black Inclusion cell charm
Fuchsia Inclusion ring
Fuchsia Speedy Inclusion keychain (my Xmas gift lol)
Plum Suhali medium ring agenda
Monogram Etui Ipod case
Monogram billfold

This is all until my other pieces come out (i.e. Bubbles jewelry, Pastilles keychain and the Miroir line). I also agree, I like the parties..I just wish my store had more of them :sad:

I discovered tPF just the end of Sept. so it's only been a couple of months that I've been here. I've had a few LV bags prior to joining but I have to say that in the last couple of months you have inspired me to get the following:

*Black MC Speedy
*Mono Speedy 25
*Mono Pochette Croissant MM
*White MC Pochette
*Groom Red Agenda
*Groom Wallet
*Mono Cles

I would love to add a black epi pochette before the year is out!

I joined TPF in September 2006 and bought these in the last 2 months!
  • Mono Babylone
  • Mono Papillon 30
  • Mono Lockit
  • Viva Cite GM
  • Perfo Speedy (fuschia)
  • Messenger Bosphore PM
  • Manhattan PM
  • Mono Koala Wallet
  • Mono Zippy Wallet
  • Perfo Wallet (green)
  • Mono Cosmetique Pouch

i dunno
i joined tPF in june/july/aug (?)

last year i had only the monogram papillon 19 and the monogram popincourt

this year (between march and now) i bought:

Bags:
Damier Speedy 25
Damier Belem PM
Damier Pochette Ipanema
Mini Monogram Mini Noelie in Cherry (sold)
Monogram Cherry Blossom Papillon

Accessories:
Damier Koala Wallet
Damier Cles
Damier 4-Key Holder
Damier Pocket Organizer
White Multicolore Wapity

compared to a lot of u out there..i didn't actually buy THAT much

My regret; Going on holiday so I couldn´t bid the winning bid on the panda pochette I saw :Push: Other regret, I wish I had bid on the Conte De fees I saw and loved, but I was thinking "smart" and didn´t want to use my visa that month. Bugs me still.