2006 Teal Lambskin Bag

hillarys

hillarysjewels
Dec 5, 2006
I saw this bag in the store at South Coast Plaza, and wondered what everyone thinks of it. I am considering buying it, but its $2495.00. Limited edition and a cool color. Sorry but I don't have a photo.

All opinions appreciated.:s :s

No--so far none of those!!!! Its not a teal classic flap either. Kind of more modern with silver hardware and 2 straps down the front. I promise to post pics if I buy it:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: PLEASE--someone else find a photo for me!!!!!

I saw this bag in the store at South Coast Plaza, and wondered what everyone thinks of it. I am considering buying it, but its $2495.00. Limited edition and a cool color. Sorry but I don't have a photo.

All opinions appreciated.:s :s

i saw this bag too! it comes in grey also right? i like it a lot and came thisclose to purchasing the teal bag myself, but i talked myself out of it because i didn't need another small/medium purse, esp. one at that price. it is beautiful though!

djo, if it's the same one i saw, the long thin lambskin strap is not removable, but it also has two (i think) short chain straps so it can also be a hand/arm bag. it is a small/medium, but mostly on the small end, sized bag.

I know which one she is talking about. I have it in black & the teal. It is on the smaller side. We've had it for a couple months now. People check it out,but, most think it is kinda expensive for what it is. I dont have a picture on me,but, I'll take one for everyone to see tomm. ............as long as I remember.