2006 Teal Lambskin Bag

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this bag in the store at South Coast Plaza, and wondered what everyone thinks of it. I am considering buying it, but its $2495.00. Limited edition and a cool color. Sorry but I don't have a photo.

All opinions appreciated.:s :s

2. ^^ im not sure which bag u r referring to.. would love to see photo.. anyone?

3. Without a photo, it will be difficult to answer your question.

4. Piiiiiic!!!

5. god i hope it's a lambskin classic flap!!!

6. We're a photo bunch here -- Pic please

7. No--so far none of those!!!! Its not a teal classic flap either. Kind of more modern with silver hardware and 2 straps down the front. I promise to post pics if I buy it:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: PLEASE--someone else find a photo for me!!!!!

8. Is it a very light mint color? I will post a pic of what my brother and I got my mom after she opens it!

9. can you describe what the bag looks like at least?

10. ^yes, please.

Is it a tote? A shoulder bag?
    A handbag?
    Does it gape open or tie closed, etc. . . .?

11. i saw this bag too! it comes in grey also right? i like it a lot and came thisclose to purchasing the teal bag myself, but i talked myself out of it because i didn't need another small/medium purse, esp. one at that price. it is beautiful though!

12. Does it have a super long thin strap that you can remove if you want? A handle to use if you remove the strap. About small to medium size?

13. djo, if it's the same one i saw, the long thin lambskin strap is not removable, but it also has two (i think) short chain straps so it can also be a hand/arm bag. it is a small/medium, but mostly on the small end, sized bag.

14. I know which one she is talking about. I have it in black & the teal. It is on the smaller side. We've had it for a couple months now. People check it out,but, most think it is kinda expensive for what it is. I dont have a picture on me,but, I'll take one for everyone to see tomm. ............as long as I remember.

15. nooooooooo i want a teal classic flap! DJO do you know what new colours are coming out for the classics? is there a bluey teal on the horizon?