2006 Large Reissue!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. This is sort of a double post... I posted photos of my Reissue with my B-bag to celebrate my 2000th post, but thought I should still post photos of the Reissue alone in here--hope that's ok....

Anyways, here she is! Introducing - Miss 2006 Black Reissue with Silver Hardware!

DSCN0973.JPG DSCN0977.JPG DSCN0974.JPG DSCN0975.JPG DSCN0979.JPG DSCN0983.JPG DSCN0985.JPG
  2. :heart: :heart: :heart:

It's gorgeous! I love the black with the silver hardware. Wow! :graucho:

3. Wow! I like prefer this one than the last reissue! Congratulations! Enjoy it!

4. Beautiful!!!!:love: :heart: :love: :heart: !! I love the silver hardware!!!

5. Congrats!!!

6. It's wonderful! Thanks for the pictures!

7. wow i love it so much. this is so bad cuz i've been dreaming of getting a reissue... but still cant bring myself to get one! i should hurry and decide before its all gone and i regret it! congrats on ur beautiful bag!

8. just gorgeous! you lucky lady! :heart: :biggrin:

9. Gorgeous! I think I need one with this color hardware too:graucho:
    thanks for sharing wickedassin.

10. :heart: its a beautiful bag! i totally :heart: it! congrats! and thanks for sharing your pics with us!!!

11. Gorgeous :love:

12. Love your bag. Very classic.

13. Wow ! It's beautiful ! Congrats !

14. It is stunning!

15. Love your reissue ... it is stunning w/ the silver hardware! It really has a different look from the one w/ gold hardware, congrats wicked!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice