2005 Rouge City on eBay

Hmm... chigirl pointed out that this seller purchased a Chloe python silverado that is questionable :yucky: The seller bought the bag from someone who does sell authentic bags, but you never know.

Thoughts, anyone?

ouch! It always sucks when we forgot to watermark pics, sorry to hear that acegirl :Push: Though at least we know its the same bag that she's selling :smile: The 05 Rouge is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :heart:

hatikuh said:
ouch! It always sucks when we forgot to watermark pics, sorry to hear that acegirl :Push: Though at least we know its the same bag that she's selling :smile: The 05 Rouge is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :heart:

Yes, I need computer 101 to learn how to do that!;) Or at least I need to remember to put my name on a little card on the bag. Yes, I kind of regret selling it but I needed some fast $$ for Uncle Sam (damn him!:rant: )

chloe231 said:
I believe I bought your beautiful Magenta City bag acegirl.....I just absolutely love it!

Yea! How cool! What a great bag that was. I hated to sell it even more than the Rouge:cry: Wear it well~;)

PS. I emailed & asked her to change the pics to her own. She emailed me back & apologized. She is so new, she didn't realize she couldn't use the old auction pics. Issue solved!