2005 Rouge City on eBay

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hmm... chigirl pointed out that this seller purchased a Chloe python silverado that is questionable :yucky: The seller bought the bag from someone who does sell authentic bags, but you never know.

Thoughts, anyone?

2. Your cat is adorable Cristina.. :biggrin:

3. :lol: Thanks! That's Fat Mike. He attacked my camera one evening when I was trying to snap some cute pictures of him and my other cat :amuse:

4. The city looks real to me; I did not do a letter check on the "Z" though.

5. I sold the current seller that bag- it's real:yes: However, she is using my pictures without my permission:Push:

6. ouch! It always sucks when we forgot to watermark pics, sorry to hear that acegirl :Push: Though at least we know its the same bag that she's selling :smile: The 05 Rouge is BEAUTIFUL!!!! :heart:

7. Yes, I need computer 101 to learn how to do that!;) Or at least I need to remember to put my name on a little card on the bag. Yes, I kind of regret selling it but I needed some fast $$ for Uncle Sam (damn him!:rant: )

8. I believe I bought your beautiful Magenta City bag acegirl.....I just absolutely love it!

9. Yea! How cool! What a great bag that was. I hated to sell it even more than the Rouge:cry: Wear it well~;)

PS. I emailed & asked her to change the pics to her own. She emailed me back & apologized. She is so new, she didn't realize she couldn't use the old auction pics. Issue solved!

10. man, i wish i had some money, i've been drooling after that rouge city since you posted it!

11. The rouge is a beauty too! I wonder why she is selling it.....sounds like the picture thing was an honest mistake. :smile:

12. Love that rouge color!!! It is STUNNING!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice