2005 Ice Blue city on ebay!!!

Loganz said:
WOW ladies - I was shocked by that one -

I had one question on it and only 3 watchers; then pow - a buyer bin-ed it. :graucho:

yes, I have cleaned house of all of my b-bags...:cry: ...perhaps one day I will buy more - but right now I have my eye on two large purchases and I really needed to sell these to free up some capital. :amuse:

congrats D!!!!!! hmmm large purchases..hmmm a birkin?:lol: :roflmfao:

AmourN20 said:
congrats D!!!!!! hmmm large purchases..hmmm a birkin?:lol: :roflmfao:

No No, I am afraid I am not a Birkin gal - you all will laugh at me because this is tPF; but, I am going to Vegas in July and I really want to come home with a Chanel J12 (watch).

I have wanted one for many years now, well, since they came out - and I am hoping I can bring one home. :graucho:

Loganz said:
No No, I am afraid I am not a Birkin gal - you all will laugh at me because this is tPF; but, I am going to Vegas in July and I really want to come home with a Chanel J12 (watch).

I have wanted one for many years now, well, since they came out - and I am hoping I can bring one home. :graucho:

ohhhh wowwwww D!!!! I am pretty sure you will get that watch - hugssss for goodluck!!!:shame: :love:

Ladies, Thank you I got it.. He, He. I am so happy. :biggrin: Any ideals how to keep this puppy clean and in tip top shape. Of course I just have to carry it. My first City. I am so happy to have you gals here on the forum with me so that I know what I am doing. OverTime here I come. lol
She

she said:
Ladies, Thank you I got it.. He, He. I am so happy. :biggrin: Any ideals how to keep this puppy clean and in tip top shape. Of course I just have to carry it. My first City. I am so happy to have you gals here on the forum with me so that I know what I am doing. OverTime here I come. lol
She

OMG congratsssss!!! thank you for getting it!! you saved my bank account:lol: :love: