2005 Gray Purse from lovely PFer

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ooh, i think the 05 grey is so pretty. too bad i think the purse looks funny on me.
    good luck on your sale, becca!!

2. so i watched and watched this auction last week before it expired. I was going to bid but didnt want to pay quite the BIN, now the BIN is less...

should I ask hubby again? I have never seen a purse, so i'd hope it would look good on me. The color is heavenly!!!!!!!!!

3. So beautiful and great price.

4. Wow.

That's a real beauty! :yes:

5. OF COURSE! How could the purse not look good on anybody? Get it MsFlutter! :P

6. What was the price before this bin of $995?

7. it was 1195

go for it msflutter!!! ask ur hubby~~~

8. $200 less? def ask hubby ms flutter. i LOVE this gray, it's divine. and the purse style is sooo cute.

9. This is a fabulous price, for a fabulous color, and a fabulous discontinued style. LOVE, LOVE, and LOVE it! Don't let this one get away! Keep it in the family!

10. Thank you all for the compliments! :shame: If I did not just purchase two Chloe Edith's and everything under the sun in the Coach striped legacy collection (oh yea, the LV damier also), then I would keep her.

I think everyone should have one Purse style in their collection. It really is a lovely shaped bag.

11. just tried to BIN and ebay wont let me..... something about paypal being blocked.....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. never mind....its mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Yay:yahoo: . msflutter, what a great buy! And we're keeping her in the family! yayayayayayay! I love this purse and you will too. Congrats

14. congrats to msflutter and becca!!
    lol, decophile, it's definitely keeping it "in the family"!