2005 caramel work

1. I just came home with a 2005 caramel work from a consignment store. The leather seems much more supple than my 2006 city and I love the style. However, the edges are a bit scuffed. Any suggestions for repair or whould I just live with it? Is it typical for the edges to get scuffed???

I also bought a black purse today. I think I have truly become obsessed or lost my mind.

2. Where did you get your Purse? I want one so bad but can't decide on a color. I kind of like the cognac but not positive about it. I just love the style.

3. yes, very typical to have scuffed edgeds from loving use! if not too bad,leave it alone and enjoy! i have about a dozen bals.post pix plse.

4. I got it at Barneys in Copley Square in Boston. They had another black one in addition to mine. I bought black so I could wear it to work as well as out in the evening as I did tonight. I do love it as you can wear it over your shoulder.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice