2005 Black city,- have you seen it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am desperate for a new black city with super 05-leather in good condition. I just missed the one on aff recently and now I can't stop thinking about getting my perfect black city as soon as possible. Have you seen it? :shrugs:

2. they come up on *bay you just have to be quick!!! good luck!

3. Sounds gorgeous~good luck!

4. #4 Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
    I am the one who bought it, it was like new really:P sorry:shame: I will keep my eye out for you:yes:
    Kat:heart:

5. Thank you, ladies! I just haven't seen one in a while on the bay or maybe I'm just too slow:sad: But I'll keep my eyes out though..

And kat, you are just sooo lucky. I am really jealous right now but congratulations:yes: I am really happy that it went to a tpf'er!! And if you ever have to let it go..:whistle:

6. You can watch on #bay, but its once in a great moon that something like this comes up, or the other resale/consignment sites....

7. Thanks! I def. keep keeping my eyes wide open for this beauty!:P

8. Thanks:smile: I am certain that you will find one very soon:yes:

Kat:heart:

9. Thank you kat, for your belief,!! Keep that up, please:P

10. You see them every other month or so. I just purchased a '05 black shopper and it is TOTALLY worth it to wait for a black bag from that year in that leather. I'm sure you'll score one if you keep looking!

GL :flowers:

11. Every other month:graucho: :yahoo:? I've just been with bad bag karma lately then but thank you so much for keeping my hopes up! AND CONGRATULATIONS with your new 05 shopper, it sounds delish,- where have you posted pictures of it? I wanna see:P

12. I do know one but the price is above retail and I dont know how much U want to pay for a 2005 black city.
    There will always be more people who want this colour of this year.
    It has a good condition.
    I did PM U.
    Good luck and i wil hear from U.
    Greetings and Hugs FX:heart::heart::heart:

13. ^^Oh thank you. :flowers: It's in a thread titled: "stick a fork in me" in the main b-bag forum. I posted both my new '05 bags. :heart:

GL with your search!!