2005 balenciaga apple green first $899 starting bid

1. I second that!! :yes:

2. That is soooo cute!

3. i LOVE that!!!!:love:

4. wow, good price too!

5. wow.. it looks almost perfect

6. wow this eBayer has been selling off the BEST b-bags!!! hehehe!

7. ^ seriously! And with all those 05 turquoises she sold (Classique, City, Work, and now listing the Twiggy), I won't be surprise if she would list an Apple Green city next! :nuts:

edit: I'm not saying that she is! Or that she even own one! Gosh... but can you image if she has a flurry of other apple greens up her sleeves? :jammin:

8. Oh man ... my heart skipped a beat for a minute there when I saw "Apple Green", but then slowed down when I saw the "First" (I already have it).

It's totally killing me that I can't look at these auctions, but on the other hand, my wallet is happy (well ... then again ... it COULD have a few more $$$ in it!).

9. Very Very pretty pictures and the bag is just lovely!

10. yummy apple green!!! :heart: :nuts:

11. oh....its so pretty.....

12. I'm still a bit in love with this color...I think it was the one that first made me take notice of Balenciagas...

13. is anyone gonna bid? i am tempted... but maybe i should wait for spring 07 grass green.... hm.....
    has anyone ever bought from her?

14. Wow, she has Turqoise too! I need my shades for all the bright colors

Me_love_purse--You should go for it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice