2004 TURQUOISE Mini Classique

1. Love the color but it's too small for me.

2. 0o0o0 its SO cute! i wonder if anyone on here is looking for this colour???!!!!

3. Can someone verify this is real? I was interested in the LV Wapity that's listed by this seller and a response on the LV authenticate this thread said it's fake. Also, this seller's YSL large muse sold for 375. It's either not real or someone got an excellent deal on a 1200+ bag.

4. not sure regarding authenticity issue as i've never seen mini classique IRL, but i think this auction is by a PFer here.

5. the wapity she had was a fake?!?!?! OMG.
    wow and shes a PF member. :shocked:

6. It is so cute.

7. She is definitely a PF member, there is a separate thread about whether she should keep this bag or not " Help me decide".....
    pretty color turquoise

8. I had a mini apple green that I promptly sold. As much as I loved the color, the bag is just too small.

9. Becca, did you get your mini from eBay? It just clicked in my head, I think I was the seller to you:lol: That was way before I found tPF.

10. The wapity is definitely fake. I think she has two of these minis, and the color on this one looks off. The other one she has is definitely real.

11. Very interesting :amuse:

12. if that is indeed the case, that i think that's really, messed up....i mean REALLY messed up

13. Oh my.

14. The mini looks authentic. I recognize this one from her pictures...it had that little yellow-y spot on the left hand side under the handle. I've had quite a few minis in the past and the hardware looks okay. I can e-mail someone pictures if something is interested in authenticating this to purchase it. Plus I believe she purchased it from lvlady99 :smile: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6881216018&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AVRI&rd=1

The wapity however is another story. It's completely fake!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice