2004 s/s white purse w/ silver hware

1. Has anyone noticed her prices have gone up considerably in recent weeks from what she used to ask? I mean, she had a BIN of $1,299 on a PERFECT '04 Lilac City just two months ago.

It's too bad ... she seems to have figured out the Bbag fever that exists among us crazy collectors. ;)

2. Well at least that one has handles that don't look soaked in motor oil unlike most of hers.:P

3. OMG ... another rare beauty :nuts: !!! I MUST resist now . . . omg omg - I wanted to wait for the new '07-colors - but now ..... I'm tempted :shame: :hysteric: !

Thank you anyway for posting 'N' ;) :flowers:

4. damn, I didnt need to see this one. Even if I make an offer she wont accept it.

5. I think this is the first bbag from this seller that doesnt have disgusting handles lol, and its white which is even more surprising! This is a beautiful bag...

6. i want it.

7. YEAHHH :yahoo: ... good luck donna - go for it :flowers: :yes:

8. I can NEVER see her auctions!!! EVER!! Just the thumbnails. It's SO annoying!!

9. Go Donna! Go Donna! Go Donna!

10. youre not helping! I swore I just wanted recent bags and no older ones. See what you guys did!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice