2004 Pistachio Twiggy on ebay!!!!! hurry!!!!

I am sorry AmourN! I thought it had your name on it. It was such a pretty bag. The thing I couldn't get over was how quickly it's taken off. It makes me wonder what the reserve is... Did the person selling really pay that much for it??

BalenciagaLove said:
I am sorry AmourN! I thought it had your name on it. It was such a pretty bag. The thing I couldn't get over was how quickly it's taken off. It makes me wonder what the reserve is... Did the person selling really pay that much for it??

awwwww that's so sweet!:shame: :shame: the bag is one of the hardest color to get, the last pistachio I saw was a city in new condition w/c was sold for $1K, darn! I missed that one out!:lol:

AmourN20 said:
yikessssss....i think I would just pass..even if it's a gorgeous color and I truly love it, I just can't do it right now for that sky high price. I wonder if it would rocket again to $1999 just like the red one before??? hmmmm...

but goodluck to those who're bidding!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :love:

$1999 was the reserve price for the red twiggy.. if I remember correctly:oh:

You are so lucky to have that first in pistachio. Of course I would adore your twiggy also lol :love:

fashion_junky said:
I was thinking of bidding, but I have a feeling the reserve is ridiculously high. I guess my pistachio first will not get a big brother :sad2:

Twinklette said:
Probably a little of both! I say if it's a rare color and hard to find, why not try to get what you can for it if people are willing to pay?

I agree. There is a high demand for these rare colors. It almost tempts me to sell some of my rare bbags, but I know I would regret it.