2004 Pistachio Twiggy on ebay!!!!! hurry!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ladiesssss ahhhh this seller simply amazes me!!!!!! I want all of her bags, LOL:nuts: :love:

eBay#6870867610

2. Isn't that bag gorgeous?!?!? Jump in, Amour!

3. OMG OMG OMG!!! but it doesn't have a BIN price, I emailed the seller already hopefully she puts a BIN (and hopefully it's not sky high):love: :nuts: :love:

4. You are sooooo freakin' funny! I have lost count of your colors and styles. You must get this one, it is soooooo pretty!:love:

5. No BIN...she already has a bidder. We may see a bidding war over this one!

6. This is one of my dream bags...love that color.

7. hmmmm where will I get the money to pay for this? hahahahaha:lol: :lol: remember K, im waiting for something something....:love: :love:

OH gosh I hope dear BF is in the mood to buy me a bag;)

8. Wow it's so beautiful! I hope you get it AmourN20!! Her collection is amazing!

9. holy ****!!!! the bag has bids already???? that was fast!!!!:amazed:

10. Wow, that is really gorgeous ! I love her collection picture as well, and the picture of the lady with the giant hair.. so strange ! :biggrin:

11. hahahahaha:lol: :lol: remember K, im waiting for something something....:love: :love:

:lol: :lol: LMAO!! Hmmm:amuse: ........ what could it be :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!!!!

12. I saw that & was just thinking I wanted to tell you all! I SO hope someone here wins it!!

13. Amour I almost had a stroke as I thought it was the seafoam!! Looks like that auction might get up there since it's $1200 and hasn't even met reserve. I hope you can snag it though!

14. yikessssss....i think I would just pass..even if it's a gorgeous color and I truly love it, I just can't do it right now for that sky high price. I wonder if it would rocket again to $1999 just like the red one before??? hmmmm...

but goodluck to those who're bidding!!!!:nuts: :nuts: :love:

15. I agree Amour that's a LOT of $ for one bag. Especially with so much time to go I bet it gets close to $2k.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice