2004 Pewter Classique: $1099 BIN or OBO

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's gorgeous! I was just goint to post it :yes:

2. I think lvlady should really consider changing her ebay id. She has as many Bbags up for auction at times as she does LV.:nuts:

3. ^^
    heehee... says fendihunter. :P (just teasing!)

4. I know, I know...I'm the pot calling the kettle black.;)

5. LMAO! :roflmfao:
    But fendihunter... resistance is futile, no? ;):graucho:

6. ABSOLUTELY FUTILE!!! Just look inside my closet and you'll find a lone Fendi dustbag nestled among MANY Balenciaga ones.:P I'll remedy that soon though.

:back2topic: I'm not into the pewter too much, but I am starting to like the metallics in general. Perhaps an 05 pink metallic would be nice???:rolleyes:

7. There's a pink metallic first on ebay right now. BUT I am not 100% sure re: authencity. Really looks good though:graucho:

8. It's fake! Stay away!!

9. ^^^Wait, which pink metallic? there are 2 and one is a horrible fake :yucky: and one looks good?!!

10. You're right. The First pink metallic is authentic. The City is fake. I jumped the gun thinking about the City, even though Pyrexia was talking about the First.

11. Yup, I was talking about the first. I didn't see the city, so I think that one already got pulled:P

12. Unfortunately, it's still up, and it has a long, torturous narrative about authenticty and having been bought at NM!!!! :cursing: :cursing:

13. ^^^I was thinking it's the First that looked good!!!:yes:

grrrrrr, :mad: these :censor: scammer sellers are HORRIBLE!!!

14. pewter first!!! looks great.