2004 eggplant, pumpkin or khaki?

townhouse88

Jan 27, 2010
hi everyone!

i'm new here, though not really new to bal :P but this is an amazing forum!

i'm more familiar with the new bags. but i see that 2004 has some incredible colors!

so my question is, if you had to pick one of these - eggplant, khaki or pumpkin - which would you choose and why?

Eggplant! I just got a city in Eggplant and its an amazing color and beautiful thick leather. I think there are some colors Bal does that are just so amazing and such a great shade that is unreplicated in any other brand and Eggplant is one of them

Welcome to the forum!

04 Eggplant is my first pick, if you can find one. All those colors are very rare. If you can find any one of them in decent condition, grab them as fast as you can!

It very much depends on your wardrobe, coloring and which makes your heart go pitter patter. I once owned a gorgeous and amazingly soft '04 Eggplant bag, but I hardly ever wore it for some reason. I felt Khaki was too green for my taste every time I saw it, although it's fabulous on others and was temped a few times.

However, I LOVE Pumpkin & think it's the perfect Orange! I tried Mandarin but I prefer the lighter shade and pewter hardware hands down, I'd choose PUMPKIN!!

I think this is going to be a hard one, they really are all lovely colors and have some of the best leather ever used. Good luck!