2004 black purse w/ silver hware!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. ZOMG! it does exist! *faints* must... resist... this is an AMAZING deal! I must not buy it just because it's gorgeous and rare and cheap! omg! I think I'm insane now. no! *slaps self* Mocean, you do NOT need it! you have a black with silver hardware!

get yourself together woman! *slaps self again*

SOMEONE GET THIS!

2. and not even a minute later after that cracked out post... it's gone!

thank god!

3. congratssss surferchick!:yahoo:

4. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: so jealous! Congratulations on a beautiful bag. I love the silver hardware.

5. I'm totally jealous, but she's a great PFer...congrats Surferchick!

6. Congratulations, what a great deal on a gorgeous bag!

7. Ditto. I am so happy for you Surferchick but I am SO jealous. This has to be the best buy I have yet to see. The bag is gorgeous....and the price.

8. wooooooooooo-whooooooooooo, whatta rare beauty surferchick :yahoo:...i never even knew that bag existed IRL :smile:

9. What a beauty! Congratulations surferchick!

10. Congrats surferchick!

And Amour, aside from being the b-bag :queen: , you can also for the CIA. Your skills looking for rare & great bags, as well as good buys, is just amazing.

11. Whoa, awesome price! Congrats, surferchick!

12. AMAAAAAZING!!!!!!!! I'm sooo happy for surfer!!!!!!! :yahoo:

13. This was an absolutely amazing buy...I'm jealous...and HAPPY!!!

14. wow...awesome deal! CONGRATS!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice