2004 Anis Medium City

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi everyone! I'm thinking (but not sure at all) of selling my 2004 Anis Medium City. I purchased if from AmourN20 but when I got it, I suddenly realised that I had mistaken it for the mustard :shame: The bag is absolutely beautiful and in such perfect condition but for the life of me, I can't carry off any shades of green :sad2: But because the bag is so great (I love the 2004 leathers), I'm not sure if I should part with it...any thoughts? I feel so :shame: Here again, I made another fast purchase without doing my homework.....like the 2003 red twiggy.

2. put it on eBay i doubt you will have a problem selling it. yours is the only anis city i have seen on eBay in maybe 9 months?

3. If you think you won't use it, I would sell it. You can put the money toward another B-bag. Anis is a hard to find color, I'm sure it would sell very quickly on eBay :biggrin:

4. This is going to sound silly BUT why does the Anis look so similar to the mustard in photographs?? It doesn't make sense. I saw an older eBay auction for the ANIS first, and it also looked mustard:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Balenciaga-C...QQcmdZViewItem

5. What does the anis really look like; can you think of something that it looks like, the inside of a kiwi, outside of a pear, anything?

6. greenish yellow, maybe similar to a pear.

7. Interesting, it definitely does not photograph with any green except for the string on the handles.

That Anis bag has been to more countries/states in a short period of time than any other b-bag. :P

8. I have exactly the same, and I love the leather more than the most recent ones; as for the color it's not an easy one. If your not happy with it, sell it. I sold a black City on Ebay recently, and people were litteraly fighting over it, so you shouldn't have any problems...:biggrin:

9. i think the anis/mustard is a lot like the navy/cornflower and fa05 grey/ sp05 grey

essentially the same color- just a small tweeking of the undertones. anis has little green, mustard has a little gold/orange

i LOVE the anis color! if you wanna trade for my WTS... i'd be ecstatic! :nuts:

10. Oh thanks for the pics of the swatches. The photos could be really deceiving sometimes. The anis is very nice but I was searching for the mustard, thinking it was called the anis. :shame:

11. anis is a beautiful color. It's like lemon-lime.

12. Just to let you know....I decided to sell this bag on ebay. It's beautiful and in perfect condition. :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice