2003 speedy 30

KaylaBelle88

May 21, 2019
Hi everyone. I'm desperate. I have a speedy 30 from 2003, and obviously there was a problem with the Alcantara lining staining the white monogram. Now I checked my bag today just to see how it's aging and I am so devastated. It is such an ugly pink color. The patina is stunning and am in the mood to wear the 30 lately. I live nowhere near a retailer and don't want to ship it and get no results. I see many posts saying to go to a proper place to replace or repair. However, at this point I am willing to take the risk and try to remove it myself. If I can't or make it worse, I honestly don't care. It'll stay on the shelf, as it has been. Now, want I want is some possible at home solutions. I haven't been able to find them online. Thanks in advance

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
I thought I read somewhere that the white multicolore (I'm assuming, am I correct?) turns pink because of the adhesive they used to attach the lining to the canvas. Have you tried taking photos and sending it to LV to see what they say? Unfortunately your only option might be to send it away...they might actually fix it if you bring it to them.

Reactions: lorihmatthews