2003 LILAC CITY w/ Silver Hardware @ $1295 opening bid

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. link doesn't work

2. OMG!!!!!!! This is going to be exciting!!!!!!:popcorn: Good Luck to all the bidders that are going for it!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Do the pix in the auction show the true colour? Looks a little "bleah" to me :confused1:

4. I hope the camera is a little off. I'm sure it must be, she sells nice bags.

5. ^ '03 Lilac is more mauvey than the other years...it's nearly a neutral ;o)

6. Opps I just posted that too, I believe this bag has been restored?

7. Sorry panda, we were posting at the same time:P

8. :wlae::yahoo:

9. She says touched up - I'm guessing corners, maybe? The 03 lilac is my faaaavorite of all the Bal lilacs. The leather looks stunning...

10. I have to say I am content with my Lilac '06!!!!!! LOL... or else this would torture me!!!!

11. OMG!!! the photos looks a little metallic to me, but the leather is GORGEOUS! and how pretty is that silver???
    must resist.. i must resist...

12. I love the 03 Lilac, it look so pretty with the silver hardware. Good luck to those of you bidding.

This is my 03 Lilac city -

[​IMG]

13. Hmmm... me no likey the colour (desperately want to, but no) – I think I prefer the 04 Lilac.