2003 Black First

1. Soooooo, what 2003 is the letter D? It's not on Ateilier and I don't have one...wondering :oh:

2. who bought it?

3. Thats what Im wondering? Whos the lucky girl?

4. AAAHHHH I just saw the words "rare" & "2003" so I went for it!!!

I haven't paid yet....what should I do???

TIA :smile:

I hope this doesn't turn out to be a really good fake like that 05 turq Winona almost got.....eeek!

5. You should definetely check out what the letter "D" is. I dont know either.

6. Yes....I didn't realize it wan't on the blog....
    I will email LP asap & report back!

*fingers crossed*

7. You guys, it's not fake.

OK ;)

8. Oh Mimi! you have 2 '03 Firsts, don't you?
    What does it say on the tag?

9. Was that your bag Mimi?

10. Sooooo CooooL!!!! Congrats Rees!!

11. ^^^THank you! I see now that this was the same seller who had those 3 flat brass hobos (I think toni has 1?).

12. I just updated the blog. At the time I first wrote that, I hadn't seen any D tags - now they're popping up all over! Congrats Rees!:flowers:

13. there sure have been a lot of 03 blacks to pop up recently... not so rare nowadays actually! but a beautiful bag nonetheless, i myself would love an city or work with the pewter hardware... congrats!

14. Awesome! This is all great news!
    Thanks a lot for all of your help everyone....you know how eBay can be sometimes....trash or treasure.....and it was great that you all came to my aide :smile:

Does anyone else have this bag?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice