2003 balenciaga le dix

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does anyone know if they used silver hardware for this year?

2. From ateliernaff.com:

"2003: raised silver/pewter"

So, yes, I guess. :biggrin:

3. fayden, yup. I know for sure that the 2003 red and mustard yellow have burnished silver hardware.

4. Fayden - what did you find? (When-where-who-what-when-how)

Must be a good one...please share...:amuse:

5. guys i just got back from Harvey Nicholes London and I had the pink balenciaga bag on my arm (i dont knwo what size .. maybe the first or the city ..not sure but it was pretty big) .... i am absolutly in love!!!!!!

6. Yeah, they started using Silver again with some of the Pony bags too (it looks SUPERB with the Black Pony)!!

7. Harvey Nichols sounds like a goldmine for designer goods.

I know a gal said they had baby blue B-bags there at a discount - I really (read RRREEEAAALLLYYY) wanted a twiggy or small moto in that color - but, alas - I am in the USofA and cannot go to HN. :evil: :sad: :evil:

8. oooo, i'm gonna have to restrain myself. i want a black b-bag, but i really want a city instead of a small.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice