2002 Flat Brass First SP $200

1. Wow she doesn't accept BIN, I hope the price doesn't skyrocket in the last seconds, good luck, it's a beautiful piece, I hope yhe winner will be a PFer.

2. wow this bag is TDF! good luck!

3. If I don't win this, I hope this goes to a PFer. This baby needs a loving mom.

4. Yes I hope you will get it, you want it so much you deserve it!

5. Good luck !! ;)

6. Good luck, it's beautiful!

7. oh, ladies...you're making me cry:crybaby:....thanks for the good wishes:love: .

8. I saw this on eBay earlier and also saw that you were bidding... Made me smile.

Good luck! I hope you get it.

9. whats the point of going on a bidding war now? it will just cause the price to increase. I suggest waiting until the last min to place your bid.

10. GOOD LUCK m1gr31n! :flowers: - keep crossing my fingers ;) :love:

11. Actually, it's good to have at least one bid as we've all recently learned.
    This way the seller cannot "up" the opening bid price, which they do.
    You learn something new everyday. ;)

12. That was my main intention why I placed the bid immediately, so the seller can't change the starting price.

13. ^That's a good idea...there have been many, many times I wish I had done that!

14. A good example of why I never bid until the end, or to use esnipe. A bidding war, shill bidding, etc. drives the prices up. :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice