2002 Flat Brass, current price $975

1. looks yummy. i think i might bid on this one!!

2. 0o0o0o0o 0o0o :nuts:

:drool: :drool:

3. OMG.... Reserve bid has already been reached! What a beauty. :sweatdrop:

4. So tempted.... so very tempted. :yes:

5. LOL- that's so funny! I was just looking at this one again and wondering whether I could harvest my money tree that I'm growing on the balcony yet...:lol:

6. i think i'm going for it.
    good luck to everyone else!

7. go *jennifer* go!!! woo hoo!!!

8. Good luck Jen! Hope the beautiful flat brass finds its way to you! :flowers:

9. Good Luck Jenifer! I have to say I just adore my flat brass first, such a wonderful bag!

10. I'm surprised at how thin the leather looks. It almost looks like the current or late 05 leather. I wonder if it's just the pics.

11. ^i think there was a batch of 02 bags which had a thinner leather, so this might be one.
    thanks everyone for the g'luck wishes!!

12. That one was exciting. Congrats to whoever won it! It's gorgeous. :heart:

13. Guilty.:love: I am soooo excited! and scared! :lol: I hope I all is ok and I can have a teeny bit of confidence in eBay again. Some of the credit goes to my Mom since she talked me into it and put the snipe on it. I guess she thinks that she can borrow it! Will definitely take many pictures when it arrives. sigh...... there is another bag on there that I have had my eye on all week. Slap me and tell me no! :P

14. Oh, WOW!!! Congrats, Powder- I can't wait to see pictures of that baby when she arrives:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice