2001 Original Le Dix!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Yay Mimi!!!!!

2. YES!!! This was me!!!!!!!

I can not even believe it, you all know how long I have been searching for one - I am just absolutely ecstatic. I came home just in time, and thank you so much to my bbag friends who gave me the tip ;) you are angels!!!!! :love: I love you! ;)

3. wow, that bag is beautiful. totally classic balenciaga too!

4. I'm so happy for you, from looking at your collection, and knowing you collect clothing I totally understand how happy you must be feeling!!!
    Congrats!! Post photo's with some smashing outfits once it arrives ;)

5. Awwww thank you so much Winona, that means a lot :smile:

I am just so totally happy, I never thought I'd find it - but it came about! Everyone have hope, your dream babies will arrive! hehe.

And of course, the minute it gets here I'll be loading the forum with photo's ;)

6. Congratulations.. Mimi!!
    You finally found the original le dix:flowers: Please post pictures once you receive it and enjoy your baby:smile:

7. ^ Yay, thank you so much Max :love:

8. OHHH Mimsssss congratssssss my dear!!!!! you deserve it!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

9. N, THANK YOU!!!!!! Yayy!!! You all have nooooooo idea how excited I am :love:

I keep on going back to look at the photo's!!!! :yes: :yahoo:

10. OMG!!!! I hope a pebbled leather le dix will be listed soon....:graucho: :heart:

and mimssss I am absolutely excited about your newest addition...s? LOL hehehehee

11. Congrats! Another wonderful piece to add to your awesome collection! :heart:

12. congrats Mimi! you're very lucky to find such an awesome bag!!! cant wait to see pics of it!!!! :amuse:

13. thanks again everyone :love:

14. WOW Mimi ..... CONGRATULATIONS also from me !!! What a great find - GORGEOUS :yes: ! I saw this auction too but I was low to put the BIN because I was not really sure that this is authentic ! Now it's yours and I'm sooooo happy with you ! ENJOY IT honey :yahoo::flowers::heart::love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice